When building infrastructure in cloud, an engineer should keep in mind the specifics and features of cloud services.
- Training goal: To develop cloud infrastructure vision for engineers, which they can use when start designing infrastructure and software components of their applications.
- Target audience: Developers and operations who take part or want to design architecture for their application development and hosting in cloud.
- Estimated training time: 2 h
- Available languages: English and Russian.
- Group size: 10-20 people
After the training, the attendees should know:
- Key cloud specifics to keep in mind while designing architecture of your application in cloud
- Different patterns of application infrastructure in cloud
- Capacity planning - developing a strategy that guarantees your infrastructure can support the resource demands placed on it
- Disaster recovery planning - how to deal with catastrophic failures