This presentation tells about key differences between Virtual Hosting and Cloud Computing. It's important to understand that differences in order to deliver cloud decisions of high quality.
- Training goal: To understand what types of application hosting can be called cloud and why. To prevent common misunderstanding, often leading to serious problems with production environment.
- Target audience: Software and maintenance engineers, project managers, who are using virtual hosting on their projects and all those who are migrating to cloud.
- Estimated training time: 1 h
- Available languages: English and Russian.
- Group size: 10 people
After the training, the attendees should know:
- What is virtual hosting
- What is cloud computing
- Essential differences between virtual hosting and cloud computing
- Problems that can occur in case if you declare virtual hosting to be cloud computing
- Means to shift from virtual hosting to cloud computing