The presentation tells about three layers (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) of a cloud according to NIST.
- Training goal: to clarify the basic terms of cloud computing. The presentation tells about three layers (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS) of a cloud according to NIST.
- Target audience: engineers who are interested in cloud computing domain.
- Estimated training time: 1 hour.
- Available languages: English and Russian.
- Group size: 10-100 persons
After the training, you will know:
- IaaS / PaaS / SaaS terms definitions
- The difference between cloud providers by the layer they are working on
- Pros and cons of hosting your application using on one of the layers
- Have an idea about infrastructure and application hosting
- Attend 'Cloud Computing. Five Essential Characteristics' training