When talking about clouds, engineers mean different things. The presentation tells about five essential characteristics of a cloud according to NIST.
- Training goal: to clarify the basic terms of cloud computing, what it is and what it's not. Basis of this presentation is a definition of cloud by National Institute of Standard and Technology.
- Target audience: engineers who are interested in cloud computing domain.
- Estimated training time: 1 hour.
- Available languages: English and Russian.
- Group size: 10-100 persons
After the training, you will know:
- What cloud computing is
- What every characteristic of a cloud means
- The reasons of cloud platforms popularity
- The most popular cloud platform providers
- Have an idea about infrastructure and application hosting