SQL Reporting in Microsoft Azure is a SaaS solution for SQL Reporting capability of ordinary SQL Server for SQL Azure. At first look they provide the same capabilities and SQL Reporting is much cheaper for your Microsoft Azure application. Let’s check if it is so.
- Training goal: Take a look at SQL Reporting service for Microsoft Azure hosted application. See the differences between on-premises SSRS.
- Target audience: .NET engineers who are interested in cloud computing. Microsoft Azure Developer Level 1, 2 engineers.
- Estimated training time: 1 hour.
- Available languages:Russian.
- Group size: 10-30 persons
After the training, the attendees should know:
- How to setup SQL Reporting services on Microsoft Azure
- How to configure reporting project for SQL Azure usage
- What changes should be done for reporting project publishing
- Understand differences between SSRS and SQL Reporting
- Attend 'SQL Azure' training