Microsoft Azure provides several technologies related to caching. All of them are easy to use. We will discover how to setup CDN for Storage Services and two ways of configuring cache cluster via worker role.
- Training goal: Overview of the Microsoft Azure caching services: CDN and Caching.
- Target audience: .NET engineers who are interested in cloud computing.
- Estimated training time: 1 hour.
- Available languages:Russian.
- Group size: 10-30 persons
After the training, the attendees should know:
- Microsoft Azure Caching services types
- CDN setup workflow
- Two ways of configuring cache cluster: co-located role and dedicated role
- Video:\\EPBYMINSA0000.minsk.epam.com\Training Materials\EPAM Trainings\Windows Azure Caching
To view the video, copy the video hyperlink and paste it in another browser tab or window!