Microsoft Azure Service Bus is a technology for brokered messages application communication. It also supports publish/subscriber pattern and relay features for WCF services. Will discover them all.
- Training goal: Take a look at Microsoft Azure Service Bus and features it provides. Discover the differences between Microsoft Azure Queues and Service Bus Queues. Understand the Service Bus Relay mechanism.
- Target audience: .NET engineers who are interested in cloud computing.
- Estimated training time: 1 hour.
- Available languages:Russian.
- Group size: 10-30 persons
After the training, the attendees should know:
- Differences between Microsoft Azure Queues and Service Bus Queues
- Service Bus workflow
- Service Bus Relay mechanism
- Video:\\EPBYMINSA0000.minsk.epam.com\Training Materials\EPAM Trainings\Windows Azure Service Bus
To view the video, copy the video hyperlink and paste it in another browser tab or window!