Microsoft Azure Drive is a way of using legacy I/O operation in cloud application. Lets investigate it.
- Training goal: Show the simplicity of using Microsoft Azure Drive in cloud applications which use legacy I/O operations.
- Target audience: .NET engineers who are interested in cloud computing.
- Estimated training time: 1 hour.
- Available languages:Russian.
- Group size: 10-30 persons
After the training, the attendees should know:
- Microsoft Azure Drive back end infrastructure;
- Microsoft Azure Drive mount modes;
- Microsoft Azure Drive workflow.
- Video:\\EPBYMINSA0000.minsk.epam.com\Training Materials\EPAM Trainings\Microsoft Azure Drive
To view the video, copy the video hyperlink and paste it in another browser tab or window!