Microsoft Azure provides different ways of storing application data. In the previous lecture we've discovered SQL Azure. Lets take a look at non-relational Microsoft Azure data management services.
- Training goal: Take a look at Microsoft Azure data management services. Discover the way of interaction with Microsoft Azure Storage Services. See the differences between storage emulator and real services.
- Target audience: .NET engineers who are interested in cloud computing.
- Estimated training time: 1 hour.
- Available languages: English and Russian.
- Group size: 10-30 persons
After the training, the attendees should know:
- Microsoft Azure Storage Services types
- Microsoft Azure Storage Services interaction workflow.
- Roles of Tables, Queues and Blobs.
- Video:\\EPBYMINSA0000.minsk.epam.com\Training Materials\EPAM Trainings\Windows Azzure Storage
To view the video, copy the video hyperlink and paste it in another browser tab or window!
- Attend 'Start with Microsoft Azure' training