xPenses is a well working on-premise application. Lets try to migrate it to cloud.
- Training goal: Take a look at general SQL Azure concepts, differences between on-premise SQL Server and SQL Azure. Migrate an existing application to the cloud environment.
- Target audience: .DBAs, .NET and Java engineers who are interested in cloud computing.
- Estimated training time: 1 hour.
- Available languages: English and Russian.
- Group size: 10-30 persons
After the training, the attendees should know:
- General differences between on-premise SQL Server and SQL Azure.
- Different ways of migration on-premise database to cloud.
- Video:\\EPBYMINSA0000.minsk.epam.com\Training Materials\EPAM Trainings\SQL Azure
To view the video, copy the video hyperlink and paste it in another browser tab or window!
- Attend 'Start with Microsoft Azure' training