Microsoft Azure concepts and features overview. We will publish the first Microsoft Azure project via Visual Studio and Eclipse IDEs.
- Training goal: Take a quick look at all Microsoft Azure services. Discover cloud application execution models and data management services. Understand the basic concepts of project publishing. Develop application to cloud.
- Target audience: .NET and Java engineers who are interested in cloud computing.
- Estimated training time: 1 hour.
- Available languages: English and Russian.
- Group size: 10-30 persons
After the training, the attendees should know:
- What Microsoft Azure is
- What services Microsoft Azure consists of
- Basic concepts of Microsoft Azure project publishing and structure
- How to publish project to Microsoft Azure using Visual Studio and Eclipse IDEs
- Video:\\EPBYMINSA0000.minsk.epam.com\Training Materials\EPAM Trainings\Starting with Windows Azure
To view the video, copy the video hyperlink and paste it in another browser tab or window!
General requirements for projects on different platforms:
- Microsoft Azure SDK
- Active Microsoft Azure subscription
For specific languages:
- Visual Studio 2010 SP1
- JDK 1.6
- Eclipse Indigo
- Microsoft Azure Plugin