xPenses was a well working on-premise application. We've successfully migrated it to Microsoft Azure. It's time to scale it using Federations. Will do it.
- Training goal: Discover general SQL Azure Federations concepts. Understand the limitations of sharding mechanisms. Migrate existing application database logic for using SQL Azure Federations.
- Target audience: .DBAs, .NET and Java engineers who are interested in cloud computing.
- Estimated training time: 1 hour.
- Available languages: Russian.
- Group size: 10-30 persons
After the training, the attendees should know:
- General concepts database sharding mechanisms
- Capabilities and limitations of SQL Azure Federations.
- Understand the ways of avoiding some potential issues with using SQL Azure Federations in real application
- Video:\\EPBYMINSA0000.minsk.epam.com\Training Materials\EPAM Trainings\SQL Azure Federations webinar
To view the video, copy the video hyperlink and paste it in another browser tab or window!
- Attend 'SQL Azure' training