EPAM Cloud Orchestration v.3.37 was released on June 12, 2021. The focus of this release is Cost Management and Resource Optimization, Monitoring and Observability, and Security.
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 3.37 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Integrated Reports were updated: now the Expenses report includes a section showing costs for tagged resources, the Vulnerabilities report contains the Security Rule Engine section.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator was integrated with Security Rule Engine based on Custodian.
- DaaS solution based on Azure Virtual Desktop was introduced.
- Notification about dedicated DaaS regions activation was updated.
- Terraform v0.14.9 became available in EPAM Cloud.
- Chef Infra Client was updated to version 17.0.
- Machine Image Library was updated.
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 3.37, the following documentation updates were made:
- Services Guide was updated with new Chef Infra Client version
- Maestro User Guide was updated with new reports.
- New Azure Virtual Desktop Quick Start Guide was published.
You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.3.37.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 3.37
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 3.37