EPAM Cloud Orchestration v.3.33 was released on April 17, 2021. The current release includes a number of various changes, but security updates, reporting and forcasting keep being the main focus.
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 3.33 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- The DaaS Virtual Desktops functionality is enhanced by improving the notifications flow and implementing the possibility of moving DaaS Workstations between projects.
- The Vulnerabilities report is updated with an introductory table which provides consolidated information about the project resources and detected vulnerabilities.
- The Average CPU report is updated and now provide the analytics on the CPU utilization and network traffic of the project instances and focuses on the instances that require optimization.
- PaaS Billing report is now introduced providing billing information about the resources consumed by the project in EPAM PaaS.
- The exposed AWS instance detection mechanism is introduced.
- The unauthorized external network change detection mechanism for the public cloud is improved.
- The capability of detecting unauthorized changes for AWS IAM permission configuration is introduced.
- The expiration mechanism for AWS IAM user accounts and custom security groups is introduced.
- In terms of UPSA decommission the integration with Azure Active Directory is implemented to get user info and properties.
- Education course ‘Introduction to EPAM Cloud for managers’ is launched.
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 3.33, the following documentation updates were made:
- Maestro CLI Admin Utility Guide was updated with description of BILLING, PRICING POLICY, TIMELINE, CSA, HARDWARE, ENTERPRISE, EXOSCALE, PAAS, CHEF, and DOCKER command groups.
- Maestro User Guide was updated with new reports.
- New Account Management Guide was published.
You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.3.33.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 3.33
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 3.33