EPAM Cloud Orchestration v.3.29 was released on February 20, 2021. The current release includes a number of various changes to different parts of the system, but cost optimization and security keep being the main focus.
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 3.29 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution is introduced.
- The AWS QuickSight 2.0 dashboard is available for EPAM Cloud Users.
- The Vulnerabilities report is introduced, replacing the Qualys Cloud View report.
- The Forecast report is introduced in EPAM Cloud.
- Monthly All Resources Costs report is introduced.
- The possibility to equip all EPAM assets with the Qualys vulnerability agent is provided in EPAM Cloud.
- The functionality for monitoring security groups is enhanced.
- The mechanism that monitors instances exposed to internet is improved.
- Integration with ESP over EPAM Kafka is introduced.
- Basic image for the platform services is upgraded to Ubuntu 20.04_64-bit.
- AWS software subscription via the AWS License Manager service is introduced.
- Improved mechanism for running Terraform templates is launched.
- New command or2-describe-workspaces (or2dw) is introduced in Maestro CLI.
- New or2access flow is introduced as a part of UPSA decommission.
- Education course ‘Introduction to EPAM Cloud for beginners’ is introduced.
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 3.29, the following documentation updates were made:
- Maestro CLI User Guide was updated with a new command and parameters.
- Services Guide was updated with the new basic image for the platform services.
- Maestro CLI Admin Utility Guide was updated with description of SHOW, SUBSCRIPTION, ACCOUNT, SETTINGS, ORCH, INIT, INTEGRITY,CLI, STATUS, ADMIN, PERMISSION, SECURITY, USER, LUMINATE, QUALYS, INSTANCE command groups.
- Quick Reference Card was updated with a new command.
- Maestro User Guide was updated with new reports.
- Account Management Guide was updated with description of the new reports.
You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.3.29.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 3.29
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.186