EPAM Cloud Orchestration v.2.5.190 was released on December 19, 2020. This release is the final release in 2020, and is intended to enhance the work of EPAM Cloud Orchestrator, increasing the operation speed, improving the performance of the application, and advancing its stability.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.190 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.186 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.181 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.176 is released
- Meet Maestro3 - a new application for EPAM Cloud
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.172 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.168 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.190 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- The option to register an instance on Luminate is now available in EPAM Cloud web-management console.
- EPAM Cloud reports (Weekly Security report, Cost Optimization report, and Vulnerabilities report) are improved.
- Admin CLI commands are improved to accept security requirements for public and private clouds.
- Default parameters of a Jenkins Server VM are updated: the image version is changed from Ubuntu16.04_64-bit to Ubuntu18.04_64-bit.
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.5.190, the following documentation updates were made:
- Maestro CLI User Guide was updated with a new limitation for the instance rebuild command.
- Maestro CLI Admin Utility Guide was updated with a detailed description of the Admin, User, Permission and Project groups of commands.
- Services Guide was updated with new default Jenkins Server VM parameters.
- Maestro User Guide was updated with new default Jenkins Server VM parameters.
You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes document attached to this page covers all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.5.190.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.190.