EPAM Cloud Orchestration v.2.5.186 was released on October 31, 2020. The main focus of this release is security updates, once infrastructure and platform services also faced important changes.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.186 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.181 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.176 is released
- Meet Maestro3 - a new application for EPAM Cloud
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.172 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.168 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.186 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Integration with Luminate was implemented for Azure and Google regions.
- Automatic installation of Qualys Agent was performed on new instances in AWS regions.
- Prefix Lists functionality for AWS regions was activated in EPAM Cloud.
- Nessus functionality was decommissioned.
- Service Usage API was implemented for managing projects in Google regions.
- Machine image library was updated.
- Data bags approach was implemented for Auto Configuration services.
- Shape size for new Chef ver.13 EPC service was increased.
- Kubernetes service was updated by changing the basic image to Ubuntu 20.04_64-bit.
- OpenShift service was recovered.
- Integration with Native Price Quotas (Budgets) was implemented.
- Billing updates were made for EPAM-RU2 and EPAM-BY1 regions.
- AWS WorkSpaces as a Service was implemented in EPAM Cloud.
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.5.186, the following documentation updates were made:
- Maestro CLI User Guide was updated with a new command and parameters for instance rebuild with new image in OpenStack regions.
- Services Guide was updated with Kubernetes activation instruction.
- New User Guide was written and will be published with the release updates.
- The Containeriztion Service User Guide was updated with Kubernetes activation instruction.
- Maestro CLI Admin Utility Guide was updated with description of Azure and Google command groups and description of new commands.
- Amazon WorkSpaces as a Service User Guide was written and will be published with the release updates,
You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.5.186.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.186
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.186