EPAM Cloud Orchestration v.2.5.181 was released on August 22, 2020. The focus of the new release is cost optimization and security updates, once configuration also faced changes.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.190 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.186 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.181 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.176 is released
- Meet Maestro3 - a new application for EPAM Cloud
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.172 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.168 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.181 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Cost optimization reports updated.
- Security report set is updated with Project Vulnerabilities report and Security Audit report
- Multi-project resources access sharing introduced.
- Traffic Control updates for Azure and GCP introduced.
- Updates in integration with Luminate introduced.
- IAM policies for standard users, auto users, and the default EPAM role reviewed.
- Chef Encrypted Data Bags approach implemented.
- Chef Server 12 decommission is planned.
- A set of Maestro CLI changes introduced to support the new functionality.
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.5.181, the following documentation updates were made:
- Maestro CLI User Guide was updated with a new command and parameters.
- Services Guide was updated with Kubernetes activation instruction.
- The Account Management Guide was updated with new reports.
- Maestro CLI Admin Utility Guide was updated with the full description of AWS group commands.
- Quick Reference Card was updated with a new command.
You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.5.181.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.181
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.181