EPAM Cloud Orchestration v.2.5.172 was released on April 18, 2020. The current release includes a number of various changes to different parts of the system, but security, infrastructure, configuration and platform services keep being the main focus.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.190 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.186 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.181 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.176 is released
- Meet Maestro3 - a new application for EPAM Cloud
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.172 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.168 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.172 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- New virtualization region - EPAM-US2 (Edison) - is now available for personal projects
- Prices for EPAM-US2 personal resources were reduced to half with LARGE shapes available in April 2020
- Machine image library is updated
- Hardware Macmini servers with new MacOS Catalina 10.15.3 are available in dedicated EPAM-MAC region (Minsk datacenter)
- Migration to the new Chef v.13 server and Chef Client v.15.4 is completed
- EPAM IT security launches a set of rules to limit project traffic in private cloud.
- Initial integration with HashiCorp Vault was enabled to store sensitive data
- Prices for MEDIUM shapes were reduced for private regions
- Reporting with tags is now available for Azure
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.5.172, the following documentation updates were made:
- The Maestro CLI User Guide was updated with reviewed information on Hardware MacOS, instance termination and working with volumes as well as changes in commands library.
- The Hybrid Cloud User Guide: was updated with reviewed information about machine image library and instance termination.
- The EPAM Cloud Services Guide was reviewed. Outdated services information was removed.
- Quick Start Guide was updated with the reviewed information on personal projects and Hardware MacOS.
You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.5.172.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.172
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.172