EPAM Cloud Orchestration v.2.5.168 was released on February 22, 2020. The current release includes a big number of various changes to different parts of the system, but security, infrastrcuture, and platform services keep being the main focus
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.186 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.181 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.176 is released
- Meet Maestro3 - a new application for EPAM Cloud
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.172 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.168 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.168 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Swarmpit-based UI is introduced for Docker service
- Detailed Qualys Cloud View Report is available on self-service
- SDN approach is supported in another three OpenStack regions (EPAM-UA2, EPAM-RU3, EPAM-HU2)
- Security groups management is introduced for OpenStack regions
- A dedicated radar group EPAM+ is introduced for EPAM-ENT, EPAM-HW1 and EPAM-HW2 regions
- Tracking for machine image updates is added
- Unused VPNs in AWS are added to the Monthly Analytic Optimization report
- Personal projects are moved to a separate VLAN
- Personal projects are planned to be allowed in EPAM-US2 region
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.5.159, the following documentation updates were made:
- The Maestro CLI User Guide was updated according to changes in the commands library.
- The Quick Reference Card was updated according to changes in commands library.
- The EPAM Cloud Services Guide was reviewed. Outdated services information was removed. Docker service information updated according to the latest changes.
- Quick Start Guide was updated with the new information about personal projects.
You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.5.168.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.168
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.168