EPAM Cloud Orchestration v.2.5.163 was released on December 22, 2019. The current release includes a big number of various changes to different parts of the system, but security, infrastrcuture, and platform services keep being the main focus
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.163 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.159 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.154 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.149 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.143 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.140 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.163 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Enterprise Cloud instances inventory and billing was supported
- Shapes configuration in EPAM Cloud were updated
- Remediation steps added to the Qualys Cloud View report
- Azure Security Center recommendations report introduced
- Docker PaaS management was improved with services support
- Auto Configuration service migration to Chef v.13 was started
- Kubernetes as a Service instructions were clarified and updated
- Zabbix was updated to v.4.0 LTS
- Personal projects quotas, conditions and restrictions were reviewed
- Admin CLI is complemented with new scenarios
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.5.159, the following documentation updates were made:
- The Maestro CLI User Guide was updated according to changes in the commands library.
- The Quick Reference Card was updated according to changes in commands library.
- The EPAM Cloud Services Guide was updated new details for Docker, Kubernetes, Auto Configuration, and Zabbix services.
- Quick Start Guide was updated with the new information about personal projects.
You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.5.163.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.163
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.163