EPAM Cloud Orchestration v.2.5.159 was released on October 26, 2019. The main focus of the release was implementing new security tools and approaches, according to the general strategy of CIS Benchmarks implementation. However, important updates in services and billing monitoring and optimization were also implemented.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.163 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.159 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.154 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.149 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.143 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.140 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.159 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Image Library is updated
- Migration to OpenSatck Stein started
- Storage volumes management in OpenStack improved
- SDN implementation in OpenStack started
- Unused IAM Users detection and management improved
- Qualys Cloud View Report created
- AWS QuickSight as a Service is enabled
- Network traffic control in AWS improved
- Kubernetes as a Service reviewed and reorganized
- Docker as a Service is updated with Docker v.19.03.1
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.5.159, the following documentation updates were made:
- The Maestro CLI User Guide was updated according to changes in the commands library.
- The Quick Reference Card was updated according to changes in commands library.
- The EPAM Cloud Services Guide was updated with new instructions for Kubernetes service.
You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.5.159.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.159
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.159