EPAM Cloud Orchestration v.2.5.154 was released on August 17, 2019. The focus of the new release is on introducing new security standards and costs optimization tools. Infrastructure, reporting, and Maestro CLI were also updated.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.159 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.154 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.149 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.143 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.140 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.154 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Image Library is updated
- New Hardware Utilization Facilities option is implemented
- Qualys Security Scan is supported
- Secure endpoints for EPAM Cloud are introduced
- IAM Users access rules were updated
- AWS QuickSight service is integrated
- Google Costs - Native View with BigQuery is introduced
- All AWS Instances Purchase Options are now available
- Billing reports are now sent from a new email for better visibility and filtering
The video below illustrates the latest updates in EPAM Cloud functionality:
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.5.154, the following documentation updates were made:
- EPAM Cloud Security Policy was reviewed and updated.
- The Hybrid Cloud User Guide: was reviewed and updated.
- The Maestro CLI User Guide was updated according to changes in the commands library.
- The Account Management Guide information about reporting and raw billing data compilation from AWS and Google is added.
- The Quick Reference Card was updated according to changes in commands library.
You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.5.154.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.154
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.154
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.154