EPAM Cloud Orchestration v.2.5.149 was released on June 1, 2019. The new version includes significant changes in platform services library, EPAM Cloud infrastructure and billing.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.159 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.154 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.149 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.143 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.140 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.149 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Ubuntu 14.04 decommissioned
- EPAM-BY2 fully migrated to SSD
- SSH keys usage was updated
- SSO access to AWS Console is disabled
- Change shape for Azure is enabled
- Launch templates are supported for OpenStack regions
- OpenShift Service is updated to v.3.11
- A set of Platform Services are deactivated
- AWS billing and reporting migrated to AWS Athena and Cost and Usage reports
- Monthly Analytic Optimization Report is introduced
The video below illustrates the latest updates in EPAM Cloud functionality:
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.5.143, the following documentation updates were made:
- The EPAM Cloud Services Guide - OpenShift section is updated, deprecated services removed, Services Guest OS reviwed.
- The Hybrid Cloud User Guide: AWS Access info is updated.
- The Maestro CLI User Guide was updated according to changes in the commands library.
- The Account Management Guide was updated with the new AWS reporting and Monthly Analytics Optimization Report.
- The Quick Start Guide was updated with the reviewed information on Linux login and using SSH keys.
You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.5.149.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.149
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.149
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.149