EPAM Orchestrator Framework version 2.5.143 was released on March, 2019. The improvements includes a new iteration of infrastructure migration to OpenStack, platform services stabilization, and great improvements in hybridization.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.149 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.143 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.140 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.143 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- EPAM-HU2 region: self-service migration discount is prolonged in March.
- Hybrid Cloud Updates:
- - Integration with Azure is improved with monitoring and resource description processes.
- - Integration with AWS includes the new possibility to assign managed policies to AWS users, the possibility to resize existing instances, and improvements in audit and regions access.
- - All Google Cloud regions are now supported within EPAM Orchestrator.
- - Google Cloud includes improvements in billing and reporting.
- Windows images library updated
- Nessus scanner winds down and now available for private regions only
- Project management section updated with the new feature of delegating Cloud-related notifications.
- Monitoring improvements:
- - Send project KPIs to email.
- - Enhanced filtering.
- Maestro Python SDK migrated to Python 3.
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.5.143, the following documentation updates were made:
- Terraform User Guide was introduced to provide detailed instructions on Terraform Service usage in EPAM Cloud.
- The Maestro CLI User Guide was updated according to functionality changes.
- The Account Management Guide was updated with the information on permissions delegation and Google Cloud billing changes.
- The Hybrid Cloud User Guide was updated with the latest changes in AWS, Azure, and Google integration.
- The EPAM Cloud Services Guide and FAQ now include guidelines on preparing machine images for importing to EPAM Cloud.
- You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.5.143.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.143
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.143