EPAM Orchestrator Framework version 2.5.140 was released on January 26, 2019. The improvements includes a new iteration of infrastructure migration to OpenStack, platform services stabilization, and great improvements in hybridization.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.143 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.140 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.5.140 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- A new OpenStack region EPAM-HU2 is introduced to replace EPAM-HU1. Besides, the instance deployment flows are reviewed and updated.
- Integration with public clouds was significantly improved in terms of unification:
- - A single wizard is used to grant access to native management consoles of available public clouds.
- - The user permissions customization also affect AWS, Azure, and Google.
- - A new AWS region - Stockholm - is supported by EPAM Orchestrator.
- - The AWS images mapping was reviewed and updated according to the latest recommendations from the AWS side.
- Now, significant improvements in Project Management allow delegating permissions to use the Manage Cloud wizard to a trusted project member.
- Platform Services faced a big number of stabilization and version updates.
- All the materials and additional videos for the AWS Best Practices course were published on internal portals.
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.5.140, the following documentation updates were made:
- The Maestro CLI User Guide was updated according to functionality changes.
- The EPAM Cloud Orchestrator Services User Guide was updated with the information about Terraform.
- The Hybrid Cloud User Guide updated according to changes in Google, Azure, and AWS integration.
- You can always find the full set of EPAM Cloud documentation on the respective page on our web-site.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.5.140.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.140
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.5.140