EPAM Orchestrator Framework version 2.1.125 was released on July 8, 2018. The main focus was made on infrastructure changes: the improvements in OpenStack regions performance, EPAM-US2 region migration to the new OpenStack release and migration of EPAM Orchestrator resources to the new operating system. There is also a set of reporting and analytics upgrades, project management updates, the enhancement of OpenShift as a Service and other improvements.
- AWS Shapes Mapping Updated
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.134 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.130 is released
- Billing Model Changes in Private Regions
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.125 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.122 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.118 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.114 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.125 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- The performance in OpenStack regions is improved.
- EPAM-US2 region migrated to the new OpenStack release, Pike.
- EPAM Orchestrator resources migrated to the Ubuntu 18.04.
- AWS Linux 2 image is added to the OpenStack regions image library.
- The monitoring and analytics email reports are upgraded with infographics.
- The CloudWatch service provides resource monitoring in non-AWS regions.
- A set of project management improvements are made:
- - The flow for project activation in Google is improved.
- - The mechanism of new regions activation is updated.
- OpenShift as a Service performance is enhanced with the PTR record creation tool.
- Two new badges are introduced:
- - For passing the Google specializations;
- - For passing Microsoft Azure advanced trainings.
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.1.125, the following documentation updates were made:
- The EPAM Cloud Services User Guide was updated with the information on the new service and options.
- The Maestro CLI User Guide was updated according to functionality changes.
- The Quick Reference Card was updated according to the changes in Maestro CLI.
- We are also glad to announce that EPAM Cloud: Containerization Ecosystem in Few Steps article was published on the Info portal by EPAM Cloud Consulting team.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.125.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.125
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.125