EPAM Orchestrator Framework version 2.1.122 was released on May 19, 2018. The main focus was made on infrastructure changes: the new public cloud, Exoscale, is now available in beta mode via EPAM Orchestrator. There is also a set of Azure integration improvements, project management updates, a big update in Kubernetes as a Service and other improvements.
- AWS Shapes Mapping Updated
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.134 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.130 is released
- Billing Model Changes in Private Regions
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.125 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.122 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.118 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.114 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.122 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- The Beta version of integration with Exoscale was implemented.
- Logical Volume Manager is removed from all Linux images.
- A set of Azure improvements is introduced: - Managed disks usage is implemented. - Resource Groups management is updated. - Data synchronization is improved. - Security approaches were improved.
- A set of project management improvements were made: - Project activation is put to self-service. - New regions activation is put to self-service. - Personal projects activation process is updated.
- Kubernetes as a Service is updated and now is run with Kubernetes v.1.9.
The video below illustrates the latest updates in EPAM Cloud functionality:
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.1.122, the following documentation updates were made:
- Azure information was updated and information about Exoscale was added to the Hybrid Cloud Guide.
- The information about project and region activation was added to the Account Management Guide.
- Personal project activation was updated in the Quick start User Guide.
- Kubernetes information was updated in the EPAM Cloud Services User Guide.
- Maestro CLI User Guide was updated according to Maestro CLI updates.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.122.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.122
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.122
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.122