EPAM Orchestrator Framework version 2.1.118 was released on March 24, 2018. The main focus was made on infrastructure changes, related to the decommissioning of several regions. There is also a number of changes in security tools and approaches, platform services and auto configuration updates, and other improvements.
- Billing Model Changes in Private Regions
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.125 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.122 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.118 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.114 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.118 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- EPAM-UA1 region decommissioning starts.
- EPAM-RU1 and EPAM-KZ1 regions were completely decommissioned. All projects in these regions were migrated to EPAM-RU2 and other regions.
- The set of the images provided by EPAM Orchestrator was reviewed and updated.
- The Security Guard wizard was introduced.
- The EPAM Cloud Terms and Conditions and EPAM Cloud Security Policy were updated.
- Permissions mapping for SSO connection to AWS was reviewed and clarified.
- OpenShift as a Service was introduced.
- Jenkins as a Service is now launched with Jenkins v.2.107.1.
- The basic implementation of Terraform for EPAM Orchestration was introduced.
The video below illustrates the latest updates in EPAM Cloud functionality:
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.1.118, the following documentation updates were made:
- EPAM-RU1 and EPAM-KZ1 regions were removed from all kinds of documents.
- EPAM Cloud Security Policy was updated.
- EPAM Cloud Terms and Conditions were updated.
- EPAM Cloud Services Guide was updated.
- Maestro CLI User Guide was updated.
- Of course, there was a set of changes and updated made to the Admin CLI Guide.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.118.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.118
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.118
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.118