EPAM Orchestrator Framework version 2.1.114 was released on January 28, 2018. The main focus was made on infrastructure changes, related to migration to OpenStack and resources usage optimization. There are also changes in security and permissions management processes, platform services updates, and other improvements.
- Billing Model Changes in Private Regions
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.125 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.122 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.118 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.114 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.114 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- EPAM Orchestration migrated to Java 1.8.
- EPAM-UA2 region introduced in Beta mode.
- Windows 7 and Windows 8 images are not supported any more.
- Suspend Instance operation is disabled.
- Personal resources cleanup procedure introduced.
- DNS names processing for VMs based on custom images updated.
- HP CSA decommissioned n EPAM-HW1.
- Detailed security reports made available by request.
- Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities fix in progress.
- Google Console button introduced to enable temporary access to Google Cloud Console via UI.
- Default permissions for several project roles were reviewed.
- The ability to set up initial cloud permissions for project members is added.
The video below illustrates the latest updates in EPAM Cloud functionality:
Knowledge Base Update
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.1.114, the following documentation updates were made:
- EPAM-UA2 region described in all documents where regions are listed.
- Windows 7/8 images descriptions were removed from all documents and site pages where images are described.
- The or2-suspend-instances command description was removed from Maestro CLI User Guide, Maestro CLI Quick Reference Card, the notions of instances suspension were cleaned up throughout the documents.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.114.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.114
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.114
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.114