EPAM Orchestrator Framework version 2.1.111 was released on December 16, 2017. The updates in the new version are mostly focused on the improvements, stabilization updates, and finalized processes, such as final wrapping-up of the per-second billing in OpenStack regions and the complete decommission of the EPAM-MSQ3 region. However, we also paid attention to the integration with AWS, Auto Configuration Service updates and a set of changes in platform services management.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.111 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.108 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.104 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.99 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.96 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.93 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.90 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.111 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Per-second billing was finalized in OpenStack regions.
- The EPAM-MSQ3 region was completely decommissioned.
- Unified approach to the permissions management was introduced.
- The Manage Services wizard now allows to view the details of the selected active service.
- Auto Configuration Service information collecting was introduced.
- Disabling auto configuration for specific OS was introduced.
- Platform Services guest OS were updated.
- AWS Marketplace AMIs for Linux instances were introduced.
- The Cloud mobile application prototype was announced.
- Maestro CLI was updated.
- Admin Maestro CLI tools were updated.
- Two new Google Certified badges were introduced.
The video below illustrates the latest updates in EPAM Cloud functionality:
Knowledge Base Update
We know how documentation is important in using such services as EPAM orchestrator, and do our best to provide our users with top-quality up-to-date materials, and share the best practices related to Cloud.
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.1.111, the following documents were updated:
- Maestro CLI User Guide was changed according to Maestro CLI updates, Auto configuration Service updates and the guest OS changes.
- EPAM Cloud Services Guide was updated with the news on the Chef and auto configuration, as well as the guest OS changes for Ubuntu 14.04/16.04 where applicable.
Naturally, the respective changes were done to EPAM Cloud web-site pages.
All the knowledge base was updated due to EPAM-MSQ3 region decommissioning
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.111.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.111
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.111
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.111