EPAM Orchestrator Framework version 2.1.108 was released on November 11, 2017. The updates in the new version are mostly concentrated around the high end facilities, enabled due to the gradual migration to OpenStack. However, other important points, such as security, auto configuration, project management, UI, also received some useful and interesting updates.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.111 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.108 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.104 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.99 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.96 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.93 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.90 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.108 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Flavors were introduced to allow selecting custom system disk size for OpenStack VMs.
- Per-second billing is introduced in OpenStack regions.
- Manage Keys and Manage Services wizards are improved.
- Default EPAM telemetry for OpenStack regions is introduced.
- Chef 12 is allowed for project chef servers, run in the EPC mode.
- Sharing a Chef server across regions, cloud providers, and projects is allowed.
- Log Aggregation Service is updated.
- User permissions customization flow changed.
- MFA policy changed.
- Weekly Security Report is improved with the AWS Trusted Advisor data.
The video below illustrates the latest updates in EPAM Cloud functionality:
Knowledge Base Update
We know how documentation is important in using such services as EPAM orchestrator, and do our best to provide our users with top-quality up-to-date materials, and share the best practices related to Cloud.
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.1.108, the following documents were updated:
- Maestro CLI User Guide was updated with the commands changes.
- EPAM Cloud Services Guide was updated with the news on the Chef and auto configuration, as well as the guest OS changes for Ubuntu 16 where applicable.
- Hybrid Cloud Guide was updated with the changes in the MFA policy.
- Account Management Guide was updated with the commands changes.
- Quick Start Guide was updated with the information on flavors.
Naturally, the respective changes were done to EPAM Cloud web site pages.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.108.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.108
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.108
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.108