EPAM Orchestrator Framework version 2.1.104 was released on September 9, 2017. In the new version, you will find both new features and enhancements of the existing functionality, having to do with most aspects, and including a couple of really good surprises.!
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.104 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.99 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.96 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.93 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.90 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.104 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- We go on improving EPAM Orchestrator open-sourcing and enhancing the Python SDK by expanding the set of available operations.
- The process of old regions decommissioning is in full spate. EPAM-BY1 and EPAM-MSQ3 are closed for new resources creation. But the personal project move to EPAM-BY2, which will allow EPAMers to get the best of the new OpenStack approaches.
- The project closure procedure was enhanced, by introducing the Cloud clean-up procedure which is now held before the project is officially closed in UPSA.
- Azure Portal can now be accessed via a new wizard on the Cloud Dashboard.
- Manage Images and Manage Keys wizards are added to the Cloud Dashboard in order to simplify resources management and minimize the need to use Maestro CLI.
- Telemetry as a Service now includes Grafana-based UI, new supported instances for adding as agents, and additional info on agents availability.
- EPAM Cloud Consulting and Pre-Sales teams prepared the POC Scenarios document that describes the typical ways EPAM Orchestrator can be delivered to customers for further estimations.
- EPAM Cloud Consulting and Support Level 1.5 teams prepared and delivered the training on AWS best practices that became our attendance record
The video below illustrates the latest updates in EPAM Clooud functionality:
Knowledge Base Update
We know how documentation is important in using such services as EPAM orchestrator, and do our best to provide our users with top-quality up-to-date materials, and share the best practices related to Cloud.
All changes and updates to the EPAM Orchestrator functionality are reflected in the documentation and other EPAM Cloud resources. With the release of EPAM Orchestrator 2.1.104, the following documents were updated:
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.104.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.104
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.104
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.104