This time, we focused heavily on AWS - the security policies have been revised, efficient cost optimization measures have been introduced and a new service, FTP to AWS S3, using the functionality of AWS S3 service, has been implemented. EPAM Cloud infrastructure is growing as well - we have added a new region, EPAM-US2, and enhanced the functionality supported in the existing OpenStack-based regions. And don't miss the EPAM-IN1 Free Trial - until December 1, 2016, resources started and running in that region are not billed.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.85 is released
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial Prolonged!
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial Continues!
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.81 is released
- EPAM Cloud New Opportunities
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.77 is released
- Saratov Datacenter Decomissioning
- IAM Users Check for MFA
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.73 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.69 is released
- AWS Multi-Factor Authentication Introduction
- Hardware Billing Changes
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.66 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.63 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.81 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
In this release, we have focused heavily on the development and improvement of our OpenStack-based regions in view of the ongoing migration to OpenStack:
- EPAM-IN1 (OpenStack) region free trial prolonged until December 1, 2016
- EPAM-US2 (OpenStack) region introduced
- EPAM-MSQ3 region migrates to direct OpenStack
- OpenStack-based regions functionality expands
The other focus was on PaaS services, and the following improvements were introduced here:
- FTP to AWS S3 servcie implemented
- Docker Service upgraded to version 1.9
- The new Dynamic Discovery Framework for Auto Configuration Services implemented
- Windows Server 2016 is available in EPAM Cloud private regions
The other usability improvements are:
- AWS optimization statistics introduced
- Management screen customization implemented
- Maestro CLI updated.
The video below provides an overview of the most important improvements implemented in EPAM Orchestration v.2.1.81.
Knowledge Base Update
The functionality updates introduced in EPAM Orchestrator v. 2.1.81 are reflected in the following documents:
- Maestro CLI User Guide - was updated with the new commands and existing commands changes.
- EPAM Cloud Services Guide - was updated with the new FTP2S3 Service info; Docker service info was updated.
- EPAM Cloud Terms and Conditions - the Service Categories section was reviewed.
- EPAM Cloud Security Policy - the new IAM user account management details were added.
- The information on the new EPAM-US2 region was added throughout the documents.
Fixes and Improvements
Each new Orchestrator release contains not only new features but also improvements of the existing functionality and fixes of issues, which ensures efficiency and reliability of our product.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.81.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.81
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.81
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.81