Version 2.1.77 is rich in new features, enhancements and improvements. We have added three new platform services - ATG and Magento expand our support of e-commerce platforms, and Splunk has become one more big data management solution supported by EPAM Cloud. Security has been improved, particularly, in the area of AWS integration. Also, EPAM Cloud has expanded its coverage in Asia - a new region, EPAM-IN1, has been successfully deployed.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.85 is released
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial Prolonged!
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial Continues!
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.81 is released
- EPAM Cloud New Opportunities
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.77 is released
- Saratov Datacenter Decomissioning
- IAM Users Check for MFA
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.73 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.69 is released
- AWS Multi-Factor Authentication Introduction
- Hardware Billing Changes
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.66 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.63 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.77 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- New region, EPAM-IN1, introduced
- Splunk as a Service is implemented
- Magento as a Service is implemented
- ATG as a Service is implemented
- Existing platform services are improved
- IAM user control by native Orchestrator tools is implemented
- AWS security is improved
- Cloud UI is improved with new features
- Cloud reporting is improved
- Maestro CLI is updated
The video below provides an overview of the most important improvements implemented in EPAM Orchestration v.2.1.77.
Knowledge Base Update
The functionality updates introduced in EPAM Orchestrator v. 2.1.77 are reflected in the following documents:
- Maestro CLI User Guide - new commands and parameters related to newly-introduced platform services have been added
- EPAM Cloud Services Guide - description of new and enhanced platform services has been added
- Hybrid Cloud Guide - information on IAM-Users management was updated - description of new and enhanced platform services has been added
- Minor changes and updates to other documents and the EPAM Cloud website content reflecting changes in the Orchestrator functionality have been made
We are always trying to be in close contact with our users and to make their Cloud experience as easy and efficient as possible. For that purpose, we have conducted a training series, Effective Cloud Computing, and due to a positive feedback and high demand, we are planning a re-run of this training plus an English version of the same.
Please follow the announcements on the Learn Portal for the upcoming training program.
Fixes and Improvements
Each new Orchestrator release contains not only new features but also improvements of the existing functionality and fixes of issues, which ensures efficiency and reliability of our product.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.77.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select the required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.77
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.77
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.77