EPAM Orchestrator has extended its line of platform services by implementing three new ones. We have added Kubernetes to our family of containerization services, introduced Gerrit as a code review tool to work together with Jenkins, and presented Sitecore, another content management platform supported by EPAM Cloud. Also, in this release we concentrated on additional security measures to be applied in EPAM Cloud - multi-factor authentication for AWS IAM users, security scanning and resource creation control.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.85 is released
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial Prolonged!
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial Continues!
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.81 is released
- EPAM Cloud New Opportunities
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.77 is released
- Saratov Datacenter Decomissioning
- IAM Users Check for MFA
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.73 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.69 is released
- AWS Multi-Factor Authentication Introduction
- Hardware Billing Changes
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.66 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.63 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.69 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Maestro UI updated with VM management wizard and additional points and controls on Management page.
- Kubernetes as a Service introduced
- Gerrit as a Service introduced
- Sitecore as a Service introduced
- Docker as a Service improved with Docker volume functionality
- AWS multi-factor authentication is set as obligatory for all AWS IAM Users registered in Orchestrator
- User-initiated VMs scanning facilities are introduced
- Reports reviewed and updated
- Resource creation control improved
Starting from June 1, 2016, EPAM-DKR becomes a billed region. The servers there are bulled by the electricity consumed by them, which is 33 USD per month.
The video below provides an overview of the most important improvements implemented in EPAM Orchestration v.2.1.69.
Knowledge Base Update
EPAM Orchestrator v.2.1.69 is accompanied by a number of new documents, articles, and other documentation updates.
We are glad to introduce the following new documents:
- Maestro CLI Admin Utility Guide describing CLI administration tool. was published
- EPAM Cloud Security Policy containing the general security concepts and principles.
There are also three articles published in our blog:
- EPAM Cloud Regions: Which to Choose? - contains recommendations on selecting the EPAM Cloud region in which your project will be activated. was published
- AWS Multi-Factor Authentication: Quick Set-Up - introduces the reader to AWS MFA and provides guidelines on setting it up.
- Hybris as a Service - Your Turnkey Solution - describes the history of Hybris as a Service development and briefly outlines its benefits.
- EPAM Cloud as a Choice for Business - describes EPAM Cloud as an enterprise solution.
Besides this, existing documentation and Cloud website were revised in accordance with the new and updated features.
Fixes and Improvements
Each new Orchestrator release contains not only new features but also improvements of the existing functionality and fixes of issues, which ensures efficiency and reliability of our product.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.69.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select a required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.69
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.69
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.69