This time, a lot of our attention was focused on functionality related to resource usage control - we have implemented a mechanism monitoring daily resource usage and fine-tuned the quota management and reporting tools. In addition, we have developed a new methodology of hardware resource billing which allows reducing their price for users. In the area of platform services, we are proud to introduce Hybris as a Service, an e-commerce platform service which has become a brainchild of many teams and developers. For Docker-based infrastructures, we now offer a totally new dedicated region, EPAM-DKR.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.85 is released
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial Prolonged!
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial Continues!
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.81 is released
- EPAM Cloud New Opportunities
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.77 is released
- Saratov Datacenter Decomissioning
- IAM Users Check for MFA
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.73 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.69 is released
- AWS Multi-Factor Authentication Introduction
- Hardware Billing Changes
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.66 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.63 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.66 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- New EPAM-DKR region for Docker service was introduced over CoreOS provisioning
- Chef Client was updated to version 12, which allows auto-configuration for PowerShell DSC
- Hybris as a Service was introduced
- Guaranteed capacities for MS SQL 2014 were enabled
- Quota management was improved
- Daily resource utilization mechanism was implemented
- Security scanning and reporting mechanisms were improved
- Hardware billing changes started
The video below provides an overview of the most important improvements implemented in EPAM Orchestration v.2.1.66.
Knowledge Base Update
Within the scope of the new release, we made sure that the EPAM Cloud documentation accurately reflects the new features, changes and improvements we implemented in our product. A number of new documents have been made to assist you in your everyday work with EPAM Cloud. Other documents have been updated to correspond to the improved or enhanced functionality.
- Cloud Glossary was published
- Video overview of Orchestrator version 2.1.66 was released (see above)
- Features Overview containing the summary of main features and functionality offered by EPAM Cloud Service was released
- Billing Solution Overview containing the brief description of the solutions implemented in the EPAM Orchestrator billing engine was released
- Cloud Reporting Overview containing the summary of reports and notifications sent within EPAM Cloud was released
- Maestro CLI User Guide was updated with the information on the specifics of MacOS instances usage and with the changes and improvements of the CLI functionality
- EPAM Cloud Services document was updated according to the latest improvements in the provided Platform services
- Account Management Guide was complemented with the information on the new approval letters
- Hybrid Cloud Guide was updated with the information on the latest security updates
In addition, a number of FAQ questions were added and clarified.
The full list of EPAM Cloud documents is available on our Documentation page.
Fixes and Improvements
Each new Orchestrator release contains not only new features but also improvements of the existing functionality and fixes of issues, which ensures efficiency and reliability of our product.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.66.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select a required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.66
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.66
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.66