As of this version, EPAM Orchestrator users will be able to request MacOS instances in Cloud, for which purpose we have deployed a dedicated region, EPAM-MAC. The new region supports both virtual and hardware MacOS machines. We have expanded our integration with AWS by adding a new AWS region, AWS-AP-NORTHEAST-2. Also, we have made some improvements to Cloud security, particularly, improved the scanning procedures and revised the rules for AWS Security Groups.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.85 is released
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial Prolonged!
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial Continues!
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.81 is released
- EPAM Cloud New Opportunities
- EPAM Cloud Free Trial
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.77 is released
- Saratov Datacenter Decomissioning
- IAM Users Check for MFA
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.73 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.69 is released
- AWS Multi-Factor Authentication Introduction
- Hardware Billing Changes
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.66 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.63 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.63 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- Advanced Cloud access was granted to projects' Delivery Managers
- The solution to set up default Owners for VMs is introduced
- EPAM-MAC region is introduced to allow EPAM Cloud users to order virtual and hardware MacOS servers in terms of self-service.
- A new AWS region is added (South Korea, AWS-AP-NORTHEAST-2).
- Several useful updates are introduced to Maestro CLI.
- Cluster management functionality is improved for the Ambari Service.
- AWS Security Groups rules were changed.
- Nessus Vulnerability scanning procedures were improved.
The video below provides an overview of the most important improvements implemented in EPAM Orchestration v.2.1.63.
Knowledge Base Update
During the latest month, we concentrated on stabilizing the existing documentation and proving the answers to the questions that are most frequentlya sked by our users.
- Terms and Conditions document was renamed and updated, formatting was changed.
- Cloud Servcies Guide was complemented with the information on RDB and Ambari services.
- Quick Start Guide updates included adding SSH connection details and personal quotas information update.
- Maestro CLI User Guide was updated according to the latest changes in Maestro CLI facilities.
Besides this, a number of FAQ questions were added and clarified.
The full list of EPAM Cloud documents is available on our Documentation page.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.63.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select a required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.63
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.63
The presentation provides the overview of EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.63