The last release in 2015 is mainly focused on organizing, optimizing and streamlining the Orchestrator functionality. A number of improvements have been made to Maestro CLI and to the Cloud Management Console to improve their usability. The billing algorithm is now able to apply discounts to particular projects depending on their specifics. We have also implemented Messaging as a Service, a RabbitMQ-based platform service allowing to set up message exchange. In addition, we have updated the Relational Database Service by increasing the number of available databases.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.59 is released
- EPAM DNS Policy Update
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.56 is released
- EPAM-UA1 Region Restrictions are Introduced
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.51 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.48 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.44 is released
- EPAM Private Cloud Basics Training
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.39 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.36 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.59 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- DNS names resolving policies were changed.
- A number of useful Maestro CLI improvements are introduced
- Cloud Management Console is updated to provide better quotas control
- Mac OS estimations are available in Cost Estimator
- Messaging as a Service is implemented
- Relational Database Service is updated
- Segregated Discounts are enabled
- The ability to subscribe new users to managers' Summary reports is introduced
- A number of user and development documents is rewritten or updated
Knowledge Base Update
With the current update, we are glad to introduce three completely rewritten documents, and a number of improved guides and other sources:
- Cloud Management Console Guide - The guide is dedicated to EPAM Orchestration Web UI features and facilities overview.
- CloudFormation Service Guide - The document describes infrastructure automation with AWS CloudFormation and Maestro Stacks.
- Maestro CLI Developer's Guide - This document provides detailed guidelines on use and customization of Maestro CLI client.
- Maestro API Guide - The document provides description, syntax and options for the main commands available through Maestro Application Programming Interface (API).
Some other documents and web pages were also updated according to the changes implemented in the current release.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.59.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select a required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.59
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.59