This version of EPAM Orchestrator includes a number of changes to the Cloud Management Console - an updated Run Wizard which has become more user-friendly and intuitive, and an improved Cost Estimator producing more informative and clear calculations. We have also added Adobe AEM and Relational Database Service to the list of platform services supported by EPAM Orchestrator. What is especially important, the login procedure has been changed for virtual machines hosted in EPAM regions - now you have to use your domain credentials to log in.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.59 is released
- EPAM DNS Policy Update
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.56 is released
- EPAM-UA1 Region Restrictions are Introduced
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.51 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.48 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.44 is released
- EPAM Private Cloud Basics Training
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.39 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.36 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.56 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- A number of service delivery changes took place during the past month.
- We improved the Cost Estimator to make it more informative, and allowed estimating hardware resources.
- We improved the Run wizard to make it more user friendly and informative.
- Cloud regions performance (SLA) information is now available.
- Adobe AEM Service was implemented.
- Relational Database Service was introduced.
- A number of security updates were introduced.
- A number of maintenance and support features were enhanced.
Documentation unification and restructuring goes on.
In order to make Cloud usage more convenient for our users, we introduce the changes to the log in procedure for virtual instances in EPAM Regions. Please use your domain credentials to log in to all instances, created after November 7. This refers to the VMs in all EPAM regions, except EPAM-KZ1.
Knowledge Base Update
With the current update, we are glad to introduce three renewed documents, that inherited the information from five different sources:
- Hybrid Cloud Guide - The AWS Utilization guide was complemented with the information on Azure usage via EPAM Orchestration.
- Cloud Servcies Guide was complemented with the information on Checkpoints, Images, Static IP manipulations and new services info.
- Account Management Guide collected the information from former Project management, Subscription Management, Quota Utilization and Billing documents.
Some other documents were also changed according to the changes implemented in the current release.
Fixes and Improvements
When working on Orchestration updates, we not only concentrate on introducing the new features, but also pay much attention to improving the existing tools and fixing known issues.
The Release Notes and What's New documents attached to this page cover all the changes coming with Orchestration v.2.1.56.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select a required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.56
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.56