In this version, we focused on AWS integration matters. A new AWS region, AWS-EUCENTRAL, is now available. Instance shape mapping between EPAM and AWS has been updated. AWS IAM user management, account management and reporting has been improved. Also, we are happy to announce that we have managed to reduce prices in EPAM regions. Cloud Management Console users will notice that the new Orchestrator version comes with a new design corresponding to the EPAM rebranding concept.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.59 is released
- EPAM DNS Policy Update
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.56 is released
- EPAM-UA1 Region Restrictions are Introduced
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.51 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.48 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.44 is released
- EPAM Private Cloud Basics Training
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.39 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.36 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.39 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- EPC Costs Cutting
- Multiple workspaces for CLI are introduced
- EPC rebranding started.
- New AWS region - Frankfurt - is now available for EPC users
- A set of networking commands is introduced to allow assigning public IPs to your AWS-based instances via Maestro CLI and Maestro Stacks
- Shapes mapping is changed for running instances in AWS
- SSH Keys manipulation process is restructured.
- IAM Users management is improved
- Native Auto Configuration for AWS instances is supported
- External AWS account management is supported
- Gray Log, Docker and Ambari services are improved
- Billing strategies flexibility is improved
Knowledge Base Update
In current release, the following documents were updated:
- Quick Reference Card was updated according to recent changes.
- Maestro CLI Reference Guide was updated with new commands and parameters.
- Cloud Services Guide - new commands and service details were added.
Regions information was updated throughout all documentation.
- We are also glad to introduce a new Cloud Toons that will tell you about EPC integration with AWS.
Fixes and Improvements
Apart from adding new features and expanding the functionality of EPAM Orchestrator, we work hard on resolving the appearing issues and improving the existing features.
Comprehensive list of fixes and improvements can be found in 'EPAM Cloud Orchestrator - Version 2.1.39- Release Notes' below.
All major new features are described in 'EPAM Cloud Orchestrator - Version 2.1.39 - What's New'.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select a required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.39
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.39