We are proud to announce that EPAM Cloud has successfully passed ISAE 3402 certification confirming high security and reliability of our service. EPAM Cloud infrastructure is now in the process of fundamental infrastructure changes - we are about to finish migration to HP CSA and have started integration with OpenStack by introducing a fully OpenStack-based region, EPAM-MSQ3. Our integration with AWS is expanding with the addition of the functionality allowing EPAM users access to the AWS Management Console as well as to its native CLI. In this release we have implemented Ambari as a Service marking our entrance into the realm of big data management.
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.59 is released
- EPAM DNS Policy Update
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.56 is released
- EPAM-UA1 Region Restrictions are Introduced
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.51 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.48 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.44 is released
- EPAM Private Cloud Basics Training
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.39 is released
- EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.36 is released
EPAM Cloud Orchestrator version 2.1.36 is released
This topic contains the following sections:
New Features and Improvements
- EPAM-US1 region moves to CSA
- EPAM Private Cloud was certified for ISAE 3402
- The migration to HP CSA platform is coming to an end
- Ambari as a Service was introduced
- EPAM-US region discount was extended till June 30, 2015
- Checkpoint Lifetime report was introduced
- Integration with Opens Stack has started with introduction of a new region
- A number of Web Management Console updates were introduced (a Stack Builder for adding new infrastructure controls, a Schedules wizard to simplify infrastructure scheduling service usage, a number of usability improvements)
- Both AWS Management Console and CLI are now available to users
- EPC Services are now available for AWS-based infrastructures
Knowledge Base Update
In current release, the following documents were updated:
- Cloud Analytics Guide - added the information about Metrics Wizard permissions
- Quick Reference Card was slightly updated.
- Maestro CLI Reference Guide was updated with new commands and parameters.
- Cloud Services Guide - Ambari as a Service information added.
- EPAM Private Cloud Billing Guide - EPAM-US region discount info was updated
- Maestro Stacks Guide - Stack Builder info was added
- Cloud Management Console User Guide - the introduced improvements and tools were described.
- We have also updated the Orchestration web-site with the detailed information on the new tools: Run Wizard, Stack Builder and Schedules Wizard
Fixes and Improvements
Apart from adding new features and expanding the functionality of EPAM Orchestrator, we work hard on resolving the appearing issues and improving the existing features.
Comprehensive list of fixes and improvements can be found in 'EPAM Cloud Orchestrator - Version 2.1.36- Release Notes' below.
All major new features are described in 'EPAM Cloud Orchestrator - Version 2.1.36- What's New'.
Below is a list of documents related to this section. You can find the full list of our documents in the Documentation Storage.
Please select a required document:
The document containing descriptions of new features introduced in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.36
The list of all additions, improvements and fixes implemented in EPAM Orchestrator version 2.1.36